1 HOUR – $40
2 HOURS – $50
3 HOURS – $55
4 HOURS – $60
ALL-DAY – $65
full suspension e-mtb's
ALL-DAY – $99
premium Carbon Full Suspension E-MTB's
ALL-DAY – $125
phone holder – $5
TUBE & TIRE REPAIR KIT – $10
city e-bike DAMAGE PROTECTION INSURANCE – $15
e-mtb DAMAGE PROTECTION INSURANCE – $50
outbound lighting evo/hangover package – $25
race face t2 tailgate pad (mid-size or full-size) – $20
Our booking software will pop-up below – allowing you to book your rental online right here!
1. Choose your desired date and time slot first!
Whether you want to go for an hour, all-day or anything in between – Your rate will change accordingly!
2. Choose your bike!
We have plenty of options available for all heights and comfort/uses. Parents and those with passengers – Check out our “mini-van” a Rad Wagon allowing you to safely tote along two kiddos with you on your ride! – or look at our RadRunner, available with adult passenger seating in the back!
3. Choose “How Many” of each bike available that you’d like to rent by choosing a quantity below.
*Note: All of our bikes are one-size fits all, and we’ll make sure you find a comfortable right if the one chosen on our site doesn’t work for you upon arrival.
*Please be sure to check height requirements for each bike model and let us know if you have any questions!
4. Simply “Add to Cart”!
Continue with the checkout process, please be sure to sign our general liability waiver online through your confirmation email and to learn more about what to do when you arrive, as well as our current COVID Protocols to keep everyone safe!
– BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER* for our Confirmation Email!
– Bike set-up and instruction can take 20 minutes or longer to get ready. We ask for your patience during the morning rush. Prior online reservations are encouraged due to the check-in and set-up process.
– Optional extras include: $10 tube/tool kit, Damage Protection Insurance ($15-$50), Phone Holder ($5), Outbound Lighting Package ($25) and Race Face Tailgate Pads ($20)
At OZ Ebike rentals, we offer a variety of E-Bikes to rent in Bentonville, AR for an awesome adventure to enjoy the OZ Trails or the Razorback Greenway. See more of the trails in less time, climb hills like you’ve never climbed before, and feel the awesome feeling of riding an electric bicycle.
Try out a RadMission, RadRunner, RadRunner+, RadCity Step-Through, RadCity +, RadRover, RadExpand or RadWagon from Rad Power Bikes, and enjoy their ease of use. We also have the new State Bicycle Co. Electric bike available for sale and rental. In addition, we offer full suspension electric mountain bike rentals from GIANT (GIANT E-STANCE) and YT Industries (YT DECOY). Our fleet is always growing, so make sure you check back for new E-Bikes available to rent and try out on the trails.